Thursday, June 20, 2013

Naked Delirium

Title ~ Naked Delirium
Author ~ Kojo Black
Publisher ~ Sweetmeats Press
Published ~ 20 August 2012
Genre ~ Erotica/Anthology
*Mature Adults ~ 18+*
*Illustrations available only in paperback*

My Rating ~ 5 bites out of 5


An illustrated anthology containing five hot reads this book did not fail to satisfy my demanding appetite. Each decadent story between the covers of this book is a rich mouth-watering piece of pie and the luscious illustrations that accompany them are the full-bodied cream and cherry on top. Five stories, each so very different from the others and yet they are all lip smacking good. The best part? They are calorie free. Dig in!

Sugarshuttle Express ~ Sommer Marsden
   ~ I love the idea of Sugarshuttle especially the no side effects.

Gilinda and the Wicked Witch ~ Vanessa de Sade
   ~ Oooohhh…an erotic spa is a great idea!

Lilith Returns ~ Kristina Wright
   ~ I love the fantasy/paranormal element.

A Woman Possessed ~ Velvet Tripp
   ~ This one is my favorite. Love it!

Smoking Hot ~ Fulani
   ~ A twist on hypnosis. I think this is my 2nd favorite.


*Book source ~ Many thanks to Sweetmeats Press for providing a review copy. Please see disclaimer page.

2 comments: