Friday, February 3, 2012

Review for Night Reigns

Night Reigns (Immortal Guardians, #2)
    ~ Dianne Duvall
Publisher ~ Zebra
Published ~ 6 December 2011

My Rating ~ 5 out of 5

Marcus Grayden has lived as an Immortal Guardian for 800 years and in all that time he has loved one woman, the one woman he couldn’t have without betraying his best friend. When she is gone he mourns her loss for eight years, living life on the edge and ignoring the concern of his friends.

Then he meets Amiriska. Ami has some amazing abilities yet she is an enigma to everyone. Protected by Seth, the leader of the Immortal Guardians, she has a secret that puts her in extreme danger. Seth, sneaky wise man that he is, appoints her as Second to Marcus, but the attraction between his Guardian and the woman Seth has vowed to protect surprises him. Will Marcus accept Ami as his Second? Will Ami trust Marcus with her secret? Will the Immortal Guardians stop the self-named vampire king and his army before humans figure out there is other intelligent life on Earth than just themselves? Who are the people that held Ami captive? And will the Guardians be able to stop them? Let the excitement begin!

Oh, boy! I loved this story! I had a hard time putting it down when it was necessary for me to do so. I both wanted to read it fast and read it slow. Fast because I couldn’t wait to see what happened next and slow because the third book isn’t out until October! Gah!! *pouting face*

I love the characters, the world is awesome, the story smooth, the action just right and the hotness…*fans self*. My final word on this book is…More! Now! Ok, that’s two words. lol

*The publisher provided a copy of this book to me for review. Please see disclaimer page.

No comments:

Post a Comment