Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Updated eBook Queue Page

Ok, I believe I have everyone in the queue. If you have asked for a review, I have said yes and you have sent a book, but don't see it in the queue then please, please, please email me, so I can correct it. I had many requests coming in all at once and while I tried to keep track of them I am only human and a blonde human at that. A tired, blonde human with kids, a husband, 3 kittens and 2 dogs. During the holidays. With a new blog and Twitter account to get up and running. And a very first eReader in the form of a Kindle Fire to learn how to navigate. Who also ran out of chocolate!!

Ok, ok, I know you get the picture. I haven't left anyone out on purpose. :)

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHAH a blonde human? Omg you are so mean with yourself. And I get you, I am like this only that I have to save the email of the authors that asked to do reviews and all that. And same in here! first time I read ebooks and with the Kindle Fire xD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I literally LOL reading this post! I needed that laugh - thanks!

    I'm blonde, too, with no chocolate - so I feel your pain!!! ;)

    Have a great weekend!

    May God bless,
    Trisha Wilson

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to mention I'm also a Pisces. LOL

    Aliraluna ~ I can be the stereotypical blonde at times, most especially when I don't get my 8 hours of sleep! And when I run out of chocolate! :D How do you like your Fire? I haven't tried everything it can do yet, but I'm loving it so far.

    Trisha ~ Glad to make you LOL. :) I can handle anything and everything as long as there is CHOCOLATE in the HOUSE! I almost broke into the kids Hershey Kisses that I have to put in their lunchboxes (1 Kiss each day, filled with love). But I resisted. Barely. It was a close thing though. Whew! I am now stocked up on hot chocolate (and peppermint marshmallows to try out!) and I have chocolate-covered cherries coming from Amazon. Back in business, baby! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for book reviewers. The choices are overwhelming, so yeah, piscean to piscean, I love a little help.

    ReplyDelete