Wednesday, May 20, 2020

The Selection Shenanigans

Book source ~ Purchased
19 March 2020
Paranormal | Humor
249 Pages


My Rating ~ 5 bites

My favorite vegan vampire is at it again. She and Alex need to solve a security breach at HQ, but before they can do that, not just one murder happens, but two! This is a fairly quick funny read that is just what I needed during these stressful COVID-19 times. Mallory is as scatterbrained as usual and it’s always fun to try to figure out her thought process. Alex is yummy as always and it’s awesome to see everyone else, too. Boone especially gets some extra time in this story and I’m glad. Because who could ever hate such a special doggo? We get a new character in the form of Madeline. I like her. A lot. And I’m so glad I discovered she has a series of her own. Now I must read them! There is one character I’m concerned about at the end of this tale and it’s driving me a bit loony. I hope everything ends up ok and I look forward to Mallory’s next adventure.

3 comments:

  1. Hmm, I wonder if these are in KU.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly, no, but the first book is free so it's now on my Kindle.

      Delete
    2. I know. I'm sad they aren't. I ended up buying the last one, but I don't mind. I enjoy the entertainment.

      Delete