Sunday, June 16, 2019

AVR Weekly News ~ 297th Edition

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by 
Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer. 
~ Recap the past week ~ 
~ Show what's upcoming ~ 
~ Share news ~ 
~ Display book hauls ~

<<< Flip Back

  • Sunday ~ Meme ~ AVR Weekly News ~ 296th Edition
  • Tuesday ~ Kindle Review ~ Crochet and Cauldrons by Nancy Warren
  • Thursday ~ Review ~ The Walking Dead, Book Fifteen by Robert Kirkman
  • Saturday ~ Review ~ Missing Daughter, Shattered Family by Liz Strange

Page Forward >>>

  • Tuesday ~ Review ~ Coil by Ren Warom 
  • Friday ~ Review ~ Storm Cursed by Patricia Briggs
  • Sunday ~ MemeAVR Weekly News ~  Edition

--- AVR News Update ---
Hello and Happy Sunday!

On the Home Front: Appts and stuff this week. And yesterday was my son's 20th Birthday. Here's the cake he wanted. lol

Touching Nature: Rain and more rain then blessed dryness and coolness. Too bad it's not going to last. Already was 80 yesterday and we're looking at 90s, but dry at least for a few more days. We transplanted some tomatoes and I mowed. I hope to finish the tomatoes today and maybe the peppers. Also need to burn brush.

Book News: I was caught up on reviews then there was more reading. Currently sitting on 3 reviews.

Don't Touch That Dial!: Finished season 12 of Criminal Minds, so since Netflix doesn't have 13 or 14 we've moved on to Psych.

At the Flicks: Nothing yet. My oldest spawn (33, lives in Ohio) has finally watched all of the Marvel movies. He hadn't seen ANY of them. Can you believe it?! So, he spent about two weeks getting all caught up and finally went to see Avengers: Endgame this past week. He has all the feels now. LOL Oh, last minute edit: he's now watching Deadpool. LOL

Cyberspace Playground: Nothing.

Randomness: 


Carol's Nuggets of Wisdom:

That's it for me. AVR News Update signing off. May all your books enthrall you.
∞ Shelf Additions ∞
From the library
None

Freebies
I picked some up but I'll include them next week. 
I'm doing this post right around midnight and I want to go to bed. LOL

10 comments:

  1. Yes I did my yardwork again yesterday because HOT is coming. Have a lovely week!

    Anne - Books of My Heart Here is my Sunday Post   

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Hot is ridiculous here in NC, right? Ugggghhhhh

      Delete
  2. I haven't written a Sunday Post this week but thought I'd still visit some friendly bloggers ;-)

    We are a family of Marvel Universe fans and have devoured every one. My youngest turned 14yrs at Easter so I'll let her watch Deadpool during the summer hols although the X-men universe hasn't grabbed our nerdiness as much. ;-)

    I hope you have a great week and enjoy your reads.

    Flora.
    @Flora's Musings...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My kids have watched the X-Men movies, but I haven't watched any after X-Men Origins: Wolverine. lol

      Delete
  3. Psych is hilarious. Have fun! Happy Birthday to your son. I am thinking of disowning all of mine. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We never finished season 8 or watched the movie, so we're starting from the beginning again. Man, it is so hilarious!

      Delete
  4. I recently finished Criminal Minds too and was sad that they didn't air the last seasons. Happy Birthday to your son. That cake is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what kind of feud CBS has with Netflix, but it's irritating as fuck. Maybe Hulu will pick it up and we can finish it.

      Delete