Thursday, August 30, 2018

Awaken the Darkness

*Book source ~ Purchased
10 July 2018
Paranormal | Romance | Humor
414 Pages

My Rating ~ 5 bites

This story starts out recapping a huge, action-packed, suspenseful event from over two years ago, but from a POV we didn’t see at the time. If you haven’t been spoiled yet by who the main character is I won’t mention his name. But if you’ve read all the books up to this point, trust me when I tell you, it won’t take you long to figure it out. While most of this series will tug at your heartstrings at some point or other, this one will nearly yank your heart out. So be prepared. It’s that awesome.

This is my 10th Immortal Guardians story (shorts included) and I love them just as much today as the day I picked up book 1, Darkness Dawns. I cannot even imagine what it will be like when this series ends. It will join those few that I will read over and over again because I won’t be able to let it go. I read many genres because they all give me something that the others lack. But this one…I’ve said in all my reviews previously how much I love this series, that it has everything I love about books all wrapped up in one great package – humor, paranormal, action, steaminess, romance, mystery, snappy dialogue, kickass characters, and great writing. Like I said, everything. If you haven’t read this series yet, I’m disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment