Sunday, October 15, 2017

AVR Weekly News ~ 215th Edition

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by 
Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. 
~ Recap the past week ~ 
~ Show what's upcoming ~ 
~ Share news ~ 
~ Display book hauls ~

<<< Flip Back

  • Sunday ~ Meme ~ AVR Weekly News ~ 214th Edition

Page Forward >>>

  • Sunday ~ MemeAVR Weekly News ~ 216th Edition

--- AVR News Update ---
Hello and Happy Sunday!

On the Home Front: My Cleveland Indians had a stellar season and then choked at the first playoff jump against the damn Yankees. W.T.F. *has heart attack*

Except for some loose ends I am now done working for InD'tale Magazine. Which means I have some things I've had simmering on the back burner that I will now have time to develop. Are you curious? Too bad. I'll share when I get things cooking. I know, I know - I'm mean. LOL

Touching Nature: I'm really looking forward to this forecast. I hope it's not fake news. My trusty sidekick, Captain Leaf Blower and I will probably be starting Leafageddon next week once the leaves dry out. We're completely surrounded, but we will prevail. I hope.

Book News: I now have 11 reviews to write. Did I have that many last Sunday? I had some things I was working on for the magazine, but I'll be able to write those up this week. It's at the point now where I'll probably have to go back and refresh, but I will finish them this week. *flexes fingers over keyboard*

Don't Touch That Dial!: Trip and I continue to binge watch Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. most evenings and while there are aspects I enjoy, I'm having a hard time with the stupid shit and for the love of all that's holy, why the fuck is Grant Ward even still a thing?! Before hubby leaves for his 2nd shift job we usually manage one or two episodes of NCIS while we eat lunch and just hang out. Sundays the tv is tuned to football, but other than that I don't watch anything else.

At the Flicks: Inching closer...

Cyberspace Playground: Still addicted to Wordscapes on my phone.

Randomness: 

Carol's Nuggets of Wisdom: There's a time and place for winging it. The hard part is the knowing when.
That's it for me. AVR News Update signing off. May all your books enthrall you.
∞ Shelf Additions ∞
From the library
My suggested purchase is in!



For Review



Freebies




7 comments:

  1. You are a tease. Good luck with the err cooking. Sorry about our boys choking. I love my Philly boys, but lord I hate the Yankees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kim. Such a tease. LOL Great looking haul. I spy a few for me!

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that nugget of wisdom is hilarious!! Enjoy you reads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tease! :) To bad about your team, I don't follow any sports. Happy reading!

    Have a great week,
    Stormi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha. You are a tease. 😁
    Enjoy your books and have a wonderful week. 😁❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. You grabbed some good freebies and I had to go check out A Spirited Manor. It looks like something I would like. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you're having a good week. Sorry about your team. :( As a teacher, there aren't any days where you just "wing it". Every single thing has come come with a plan. It's crazy. Good luck settling in to your new routine!

    ReplyDelete