Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Shadowland: Moon Knight

*Book source ~ Library
9 March 2011
Graphic Novel
112 Pages


My Rating ~ 3 bites

Something something about Daredevil, something something about Shadow Knight something something about Moon Knight.

My first Moon Knight graphic novel. This may not have been the best way to go about it. However, comics are so convoluted it’s hard to know where to start with them all. Anyway, it’s a bit confusing, but I think I managed the gist of it. Except for why Daredevil was even in this. I wasn’t all that impressed. Not crazy about the artwork either. I was left feeling very meh at the end.

2 comments:

  1. These convoluted graphic novels are why it's difficult for me to start the more popular series. Sorry to hear this one left a lot to be desired. :/

    Sarah @ A Weebish Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's near impossible to find a place to start in this complex world. But I do love graphic novels and superheroes so I'll keep trying. :)

      Delete