Monday, June 26, 2017

Kindle Review ~ The Nefarious Necklace

My Kindle Reviews will consist of:
Kindle Lending Library
Kindle Unlimited
Kindle First
Freebies


*Book source ~ Kindle Lending Library
26 April 2017
Paranormal | Mystery | Humor
265 Pages 

My Rating ~ 5 bites

There’s an ancient powerful artifact floating around (not literally…that I know of), a mystery to solve, lives in danger, sexual tension, paranormal shenanigans, and humor aplenty. Synopsis complete.

I gotta tell you, I love Mallory and her gang. This series is an excellent lighthearted way to spend an afternoon. Well, aside from the danger and the murders. But otherwise, awesome! There isn’t a thing I don’t enjoy about these books. The Nefarious Necklace advances the overall arc, but it can totally be read as a standalone. Not sure why you’d want to, I think it works best reading the books in order, but to each their own. Anyway, the mystery takes some twists and turns, Mallory does some more unvamp-like things (man, I can’t wait to find out what’s up with her!) and the sexual tension between her and Alex is really winding up. I love the humor and the characters are totally bitchin’. No low budget cardboard props here. I’m looking forward to the next book in the series. Seriously looking forward. Is it here yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment