Sunday, February 5, 2017

AVR Weekly News ~ 180th Edition

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by 
Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. 
~ Recap the past week ~ 
~ Show what's upcoming ~ 
~ Share news ~ 
~ Display book hauls ~

<<< Flip Back

  • Sunday ~ Meme ~ AVR Weekly News ~ 179th Edition
  • Monday ~ Kindle Review ~ Alternative Therapy by Samantha Love
  • Wednesday ~ Wicked Wednesday ~ Hysteria by Kelli Wolfe
  • Friday ~ Post ~ My 2017 February InD'tale Magazine Reviews

Page Forward >>>

  • Tuesday ~ Review ~ The Dark Side of the Road by Simon R. Green
  • Thursday ~ Review ~ Dead Man Walking by Simon R. Green
  • Saturday ~ Review ~ Very Important Corpses by Simon R. Green
  • Sunday ~ MemeAVR Weekly News ~ 181st Edition

--- AVR News Update ---
Hello and Happy Sunday!

On the Home Front: A lot going on here at the homestead, but nothing I want to discuss other than we were in crisis mode and I'm beyond stressed. However, as of yesterday things seem to be looking up. I'll take any and all posivibes, prayers and good juju you want to send our way. Thank you.

In other news, it's February already. WTH happened to January?!

Touching Nature: It was warm (60s) and then it got cold again. And on Friday we got a little bit of sleet and then some snowflakes. Not much, but wtf.

Book News: I took on extra books for the magazine, so I've read very little of my own wants or backlog of review books. I do have posts scheduled up through mid-March, so there is that.

Don't Touch That Dial!: Managed a few NCIS episodes and a Supernatural mini-marathon, finally finishing season 9. Good thing, too because I was getting quite cranky about being behind.

At the Flicks: Nope.

Cyberspace Playground: Because Joe always makes me laugh.
Joe Santagato ~ People of Walmart Part 7

Randomness: 


Carol's Nuggets of Wisdom: You live and you learn and hopefully you don't repeat your mistakes. But if you do, try not to do it a third time because I'm sure you've got a family member or friend who is going to kick your ass if you do and that's not going to be comfortable for anyone.

That's it for me. AVR News Update signing off. May all your books enthrall you.
∞ Shelf Additions ∞
From the library



From NetGalley 



Kindle First



Freebies 
Free at time of drafting. 
Click at your own risk.





7 comments:

  1. Uh-oh, sending good vibes, Carol. And that's some very good advice. Hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *catapults a sack of good vibes towards you* Wow, hopefully I didn't miss, this thing isn't all that accurate. ;) Hopefully you'll be able to read some good books this week, and I hope that you have a good week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you are having a bad go of things. Sending you prayers, and poss-vibes!

    Hope you have a great week and find time for a good book!
    Stormi
    Week in Review

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope things get better for you soon and that you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope things work out and you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like we started our weeks similarly. Sending good thoughts and juju your way. Stress can eat you up if you let it. I'm working on it for myself. I hope this week is better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous books. I agree...time is going too darn fast!
    sherry @ fundinmental Sunday Memes

    ReplyDelete