The 2016 Bookish Resolutions Challenge is hosted by
is full of expletives, frustration, and tantrums.The Road So Far...
1. Get my NetGalley % up to a minimum of 80. Currently at 53%Reading Goals
**Wtf** I've posted reviews and it takes 2 books to go up 1%!! WTF?!
2. Finish 3 series that I have started and that are now complete.
**Nope** Goal says, fuck this shit.
3. Listen to a minimum of 1 audiobook a month in addition to the ones with the boys.
** Seriously?** Fuck no.
4. Work on backlogged review requests. Try to rebuild review spreadsheet that was lost when computer crashed to help with this goal.
**Ain't happenin'**This shit has been lost by the fucking wayside.
1. Write reviews no more than 24 hrs after completing book unless real life interferes.Blog Goals
**Hallelujah!**This goal is golden because you gotta finish books to write reviews.
2. Draft posts for current reads, so I only have to slot in the review when finished.
** Again, sure.**I'll get right on that.
3. Draft meme posts a few months ahead of time.
**What memes?**Fuck ALL the shit.
4. Maintain alternating schedule as closely as possible: M-W-F then T-TH-S with a weekly Sunday Post.
**WooHoo!**It's nice to have one fucking goal accomplished!
5. Start new memes: Book Treasures and Kindle Reviews
1. Develop healthier habits.Personal Goals
Drink more water
Give yoga a try
This goal died a terrible death. Maybe Santa will bring me a fucking Smartwatch.
2. Get this catastrophe of a filing system under control.
**Sure thing!** Not.
3. Write/plot/research my stories a minimum of 20 minutes, 3 days a week.
**Not**This fucking goal was cursed from the start.
Bonus: Money permitting, finish the Exterior Library. Post pics.
** Still nothing.** Because we're fucking lazy, that's why.