Thursday, November 17, 2016

Blood Assassin

*Book source ~ NetGalley
Author ~ Alexandra Ivy
Publisher ~ Zebra Books
Published ~ 30 December 2014
Genre ~ Paranormal | Romance
Pages ~ 433

My Rating ~ 4 bites and a nibble

Fane is a muscled warrior, a guardian Sentinel and now that his decade long protection of Callie is over he’s decided to leave Valhalla and go back to the monastery to train new Sentinels. But Serra, the powerful and sassy psychic, has been in love with him for years and she doesn’t want him to go. Except she can’t change his mind. It’s only when she’s kidnapped that Fane comes to his senses. But is he too late?

Action, intrigue, mystery, steaminess, and great characters, this paranormal romance has it all. There are good guys, bad guys, an ambiguous guy, badasses and strong women. Fane is too alpha for my personal tastes, but that’s really my only complaint. This is an excellent story that kept me turning the pages as long as real life didn’t interfere. I’m enjoying this series so far and looking forward to more.

4 comments:

  1. This is another series that I've been meaning to try for a couple of years and another one that I'm hoping to finally get to in 2017. Glad you liked it so much!
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have her Guardians of Eternity series on my list and some others of hers. I like her writing. :)

      Delete