The 2016 Bookish Resolutions Challenge is hosted by
The Road So Far...
I'm never doing another challenge. It's too depressing. I may even stop the yearly Goodreads challenge where I'm 18 books behind.
1. Get my NetGalley % up to a minimum of 80. Currently at 49%Reading Goals
**I've read several this month but the reviews won't go up until November, so those don't count toward the % yet. Goal reached**
2. Finish 3 series that I have started and that are now complete.
**Zip, zero, zilch. Goal in neutral**
3. Listen to a minimum of 1 audiobook a month in addition to the ones with the boys.
4. Work on backlogged review requests. Try to rebuild review spreadsheet that was lost when computer crashed to help with this goal.
**Screw the spreadsheet, but I did read several backlogged books. Goal in progress**
1. Write reviews no more than 24 hrs after completing book unless real life interferes.Blog Goals
**Been pretty good with this goal. Real life interferred a lot in the later part of the month, but I got them all done. Goal reached**
2. Draft posts for current reads, so I only have to slot in the review when finished.
**Yep. Got them. Goal reached**
3. Draft meme posts a few months ahead of time.
**I've paused several of the memes in favor of backlogged NetGalley and review books except for Monster Porn Monday and this one. Goal paused*
4. Maintain alternating schedule as closely as possible: M-W-F then T-TH-S with a weekly Sunday Post.
1. Develop healthier habits.Personal Goals
Drink more water
Give yoga a try
a. Could use more moving ~ will continue to work on this
b. I am drinking more water, but not as much as I should.
c. No progress on this yet
**Goal in progress**
2. Get this catastrophe of a filing system under control.
**Not even. Goal in progress**
3. Write/plot/research my stories a minimum of 20 minutes, 3 days a week.
**Nope. I got nothing on this one. Goal stumbled**
Bonus: Money permitting, finish the Exterior Library. Post pics.
**No extra monies yet, but I'm not ready to give up this goal yet.**