The 2016 Bookish Resolutions Challenge is hosted by
The Road So Far...
I remember now why I stopped doing challenges. I suck at them. LOL
1. Get my NetGalley % up to a minimum of 80. Currently at 45%Reading Goals
**I'm guessing I need to read at least 2 per month to boost my % and I managed that even though the reviews haven't gone up yet. Goal reached**
2. Finish 3 series that I have started and that are now complete.
**Zero progress on this front so far. Goal in progress**
3. Listen to a minimum of 1 audiobook a month in addition to the ones with the boys.
4. Work on backlogged review requests. Try to rebuild review spreadsheet that was lost when computer crashed to help with this goal.
**I don't have the numbers, but I continue to work on them. Fuck the spreadsheet. I don't have the patience or time to rebuild. Goal in progress**
1. Write reviews no more than 24 hrs after completing book unless real life interferes.Blog Goals
**Been pretty good with this goal. Goal reached**
2. Draft posts for current reads, so I only have to slot in the review when finished.
**Just added some to my currently reading even though I technically haven't started them yet, so I need to draft the posts. Goal in progress**
3. Draft meme posts a few months ahead of time.
**I have all of April ready to go, but only one for May. But it's the important one...Monster Porn Monday. Goal in progress**
4. Maintain alternating schedule as closely as possible: M-W-F then T-TH-S with a weekly Sunday Post.
5. Start new memes: Book Treasures and Kindle Reviews
**Meme graphics done by Michelle at Limabean Designs and I've been using them. Goal reached**
1. Develop healthier habits.Personal Goals
Drink more water
Give yoga a try
**On April 1st hubby was diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes. So, there will be major changes in our eating and exercise habits.
Goal in progress**
2. Get this catastrophe of a filing system under control.
**Yeah, right. I'll get to it eventually. Goal in progress**
3. Write/plot/research my stories a minimum of 20 minutes, 3 days a week.
**I was going to and RL got in the way. Goal stumbled**
Bonus: Money permitting, finish the Exterior Library. Post pics.
**No extra monies yet. Maybe we'll get lucky and it'll fly out of my butt.**