The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
~ Recap the past week ~ Show what's upcoming ~ Share news ~ Display book hauls ~
- There is nothing to recap this week.
- Monday ~ NetGalley ~ Review ~ Never Too Late by Amara Royce
- Tuesday ~ Kensington ~ Review ~ Blood and Magick by James R. Tuck
- Wednesday ~ Hydra ~ Review ~ Apocalyptic Organ Grinder by William Todd Rose
- Thursday ~ Pink Flamingo ~ Review ~ Andrea at the Center by J.P. Kansas
- Friday ~ Featured Spotlight ~ Untreed Reads ~ 3 Horror Reviews
- Saturday ~ NetGalley ~ Review ~ Fugitive by Shirlee McCoy
- Sunday ~ The Sunday Post ~ 3rd Edition
So we've traveled to Northern Ohio, Southwest Ohio and back again to North Carolina. 1206 miles in four days with 4 kids, 2 adults and 1 small dog with luggage, blankets, pillows and a big ass cooler crammed into a Pontiac Montana. Many thanks to Burlington Tire for getting our van travel worthy. It ran great! Since we were gone Monday-Thursday and we did a lot of running around Friday and Saturday, I did not get the reviews ready that I thought I would. Overconfident much? Yep. Guilty! This week should be much slower around the homestead and productive as far as the blog goes.
Yep, I'd say everyone was ready to get home. From this point it was only another 6.5 hours.
Won in Goodreads Giveaway
Many thanks to Orbit Books
Stray Souls by Kate Griffin
For Review ~ Compliments of NetGalley and Kensington
The Seduction of Lady Phoebe by Ella Quinn
Soul Kissed by Erin Kellison
Dangerous by Jax
Fire Kissed by Erin Kellison