Saturday, June 29, 2013

The XXX Files: Episode 1

Title ~ The XXX Files
Series ~ The XXX Files: Episode 1
Author ~ Lexi Maxxwell
Publisher ~ Lexi Maxxwell
Published ~ 31 March 2012
Genre ~ Erotica/Fantasy/Short
*Mature Adults ~ 18+*

*Books source ~ Picked up for free on Amazon

My Rating ~ 4 bites out of 5




Special Agents Brad Hammer and Courtney Grayson work for Division 13, the paranormal sex crimes unit. When they are called to Atlanta to solve an unusual crime they find one male and six females in a room so splattered in cum that it is impossible to believe only one male is involved. When they find out the male is a scientist working for a pharmaceutical company and start digging around they are suddenly called off the case by their boss. Of course, Hammer can’t leave it alone, so off he goes to follow a lead. What will he find? A dead end or a viable course of investigation?

The X-Files has always been a favorite show of mine, so when I saw an erotic short based on the show I was hooked. Sufficiently intriguing with decent writing, good characters and lots of steamy scenes I enjoyed Episode 1. I am a bit peeved at the cliffhanger, but what is worse is I can’t seem to find Episode 2 anywhere as a stand alone. I’d love to see if Hammer solves the case and fixes his *ahem* big problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment