Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Kiss of Death

Title ~ The Kiss of Death
Author ~ Victor J. Banis
Publisher ~ Untreed Reads
Published ~ 29 February 2012
Genres ~ Mystery

My Rating ~ 4 out of 5


Claire did something stupid and her action indirectly led to the death of her husband, Jason. Some would argue it directly led to Jason’s death, but Jason had choices and he made bad ones based on what he saw, so I’m going with indirectly. Anyway, I’m sure we’ve all done something stupid in our lives we wish we could take back. Well, Claire’s action can’t be taken back, but someone is going to be held responsible. Who will it be?

This is a great well-written short story. I was sucked in from the beginning, wondering what had happened then the end took me by surprise. Wham! Bang! I love being surprised. I like the writing style, so I’m going to look into other books by Victor J. Banis.

*Many thanks to the publisher for providing me with a copy to review. Please see disclaimer page.

No comments:

Post a Comment