Friday, July 13, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

I want to thank Gina at Behind a Million and One Pages for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! Much appreciated!!



Versatile Blogger Award Official Rules:
** You can find out more about this award here.**

1. Thank the person who gave you this award. That is common courtesy.
2. Include a link to their blog. That's also common courtesy - if you can figure out how to do it.
3. Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly. (Chelsea's rules state that these should be blogs/bloggers who are relatively new, and I will follow that rule as I like it and it will bring more attention to these well deserved blogs/bloggers.)
4. Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself (I will follow in Chelsea's footsteps and post these facts here for you all to see).

7 Facts About Me:

1. I love chocolate-covered cherries.
2. I grew up on a farm.
3. I can lick my elbow. Well, ok, I can't. Nobody can.
4. I'm a Pisces.
5. I love Star Trek.
6. I was born on my oldest brother's birthday. We're 10 years and 5 minutes apart.
7. We have three dogs and three cats that are color coordinated. White dog (Snowy), white cat (Sugarcube), mostly black dog (Taco), black cat (Nox), orangish-beige dog (Vengeance) and orange tabby (Capt. Kirk).

I follow a lot of blogs and I'm not sure who is new and who's been around, so I'm just going to list the ones I have a particular fondness for and hope you follow.

15 Blogs to Follow:











No comments:

Post a Comment