Monday, June 25, 2012

Bear Meets Girl

Bear Meets Girl
   (Pride, #7)
   ~ Shelly Laurenston
Publisher ~ Brava
Published ~ 27 March 2012

My Rating ~ 4 out of 5


Lou ‘Crush’ Crushek is a not your typical cop. He goes undercover to catch the most vile criminals around and he loves his job. However, he’s not just an undercover cop. He’s a polar bear shapeshifter and he’s just been transferred to a special shifter organization. Crush hates change and now he’s depressed. Enter into the picture a tiger shifter named Marcella ‘Bare Knuckles’ Malone and little does Crush know that the transfer isn’t going to be the only change he’ll need to handle.

Well-written, fast-flowing, humorous and hot. Shelly Laurenston just cannot write this series fast enough for me. I love her books and this latest installment in the Pride series is no different. Love! It! I’m not sure what it is about the bear shifters I love so much, but I do. I really do. They’re my favorite of all the shifters. I’m worried that she’s running out of characters to write about in this series though. I want it to go on forever! J

*The publisher provided a copy of this story to me for review. Please see disclaimer page.

1 comment: