Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Review for Lost Souls: Resurrection: Episode 1

Lost Souls: Resurrection: Episode 1
Author ~ Laurel O'Donnell
Publisher ~ Laurel O'Donnell
Published ~ 15 October 2011

My Rating ~ 4 out of 5

Christian Thompson has just won a long struggle with his evil ex and gained custody of his precious daughter. While out for a walk with her he is struck by a car and killed. Refusing to move on and leave his daughter to the mercy of his ex-wife he stays earthbound. That’s when the really weird stuff begins.

I really enjoyed this story. I’ve read stories that had ghosts or spirits in them, but usually they were adjuncts or side kicks not as main characters. Writing is smooth, characters are interesting and the world is fascinating.

I’m looking forward to Episode 2. I can’t wait to see where this is heading.

*The author provided a copy of this story to me for review. Please see disclaimer page.

No comments:

Post a Comment