Saturday, February 4, 2012

Mia's Cop Craving

Mia's Cop Craving
      (Police Officer Sex Fantasy, #1)
   ~ Malia Mallory
Publisher ~ Malia Mallory
Published ~ 5 December 2011

My Rating ~ 4 out of 5

Mia has a recurring fantasy involving a cop and decides, for the sake of her sanity, to do something about it. She gets dolled up (not too slutty, not too nice) and goes to the local cop bar to pick up a cop. She lucks out when she spies Rogan at the bar nursing a beer after being stood up by a buddy. Mia takes a leap (metaphorically speaking) and, after asking if he’s available (no wife or girlfriend), takes the plunge and tells him a bit about her fantasy. Things get hot from there.

This is one of the shortest short stories I think I’ve read. I call it a mini story since it’s only about 18 pages long. However, don’t let the lack of length put you off. Like penis size, length has very little to do with enjoyment when it’s wielded with expertise and there is a lot of punch in such a short space of text. Well-written and hot, I was right there with the characters. So much so that I felt like a voyeur. *fans self*

An opening was left at the end for a second installment and I’m very much looking forward to reading it.

*The author provided a copy of this story to me for review. Please see disclaimer page.

No comments:

Post a Comment