Friday, January 20, 2012

Review for So I Married a Demon Slayer

So I Married a Demon Slayer ~
    Kathy Love, Angie Fox, Lexi George
Publisher ~ Brava
Published ~ 30 August 2011

My Rating ~ 3 out of 5

Anthology containing three stories by Kathy Love, Angie Fox and Lexi George.

Kathy Love’s HOT! is the first story in what I refer to as the Devilishly series where a demon runs HOT! magazine and is trying to take over the world via the fashion industry.

Angie Fox’s story What Slays in Vegas is a novella that takes place between books 2 & 3 in the Demon Slayer series.

Lexi George’s story The Bride Wore Demon Dust is a novella between books 1 & 2 in her Demon Hunting series where hunky other-worldly demon slaying Dalvahni appear in Alabama to hunt djegrali (demons).

Both Love’s and George’s stories were enjoyable reads in series I was already familiar with though I have to admit to liking George’s quirky story more. I will have to reserve judgment on Fox’s story because I have yet to read books 1 & 2 in the series, so I’ll have to revisit this anthology once I’ve done that.

No comments:

Post a Comment