Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Review for All I Want for Christmas

All I Want for Christmas ~ Liliana Hart
Publisher ~ Bodysways Publishing
Published ~ 30 October 2011

My Rating ~ 4 out of 5

This book contains two short stories. The first is about Kate Carson, a lawyer stranded in Chicago for Christmas and Derek Worth the owner of the hotel she’s staying in. The second is about Grant MacKenzie and Annabeth Martin, two people who’ve known each other for years.

I really enjoyed both stories. For such quick reads they had surprising depth of character and a smooth-flowing plot with steamy sex thrown in. I liked that the characters weren’t angst-ridden and there weren’t insurmountable problems to overcome. Sometimes, I like a story that just goes with it and it works out without a lot of what I call whangst (whining and angst).

This is the first I’ve read of Liliana Hart and now I want to get the rest of her books.

No comments:

Post a Comment