Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Review for The Merzetti Effect

The Merzetti Effect ~ Norah Wilson
Publisher ~ Norah Wilson
Published ~ 6 June 2011

My Rating ~ 4 out of 5

Ainsley Crawford is an unemployed trauma nurse answering a job advertisement for a job with Dr. Delano Bowen who needs a research assistant/secretary/phlebotomist. When she goes to the nighttime interview she’s attacked by a vampire. Fortunately, Delano saves her. Unfortunately, he’s holding buttloads of information from her. By learning about vampires her world has just been turned on its ear. Little does she know that’s just the tip of the iceberg.

I enjoyed this twist on the vampire world. Well-written, smooth-flowing and well-fleshed characters. There were no jarring holes in the plot, no gaps in the story and I loved the resolution of the bad guy situation. I’m still smiling about that. Gotta love Karma. I very much look forward to the next book in the series.

*The author provided a copy of this book to me for review. Please see disclaimer page.

No comments:

Post a Comment