Friday, December 9, 2016

Deadpool: The Complete Collection, Vol. 1

*Book source ~ Library
Author ~ Daniel Way, Andy Diggle
Illustrators ~ various
Publisher ~ Marvel
Published ~ 13 August 2013
Genre ~ Graphic Novel | Paranormal
Pages ~ 472

My Rating ~ 4 bites and a nibble

From Goodreads:
Daniel Way's hilarious, action-packed run begins here! When the Merc with a Mouth is hired to rub out Wolverine, sparks will fly! But when both men can regenerate any wound in minutes, how can either one expect to finish off his foe? And whoever wins will have to face Wolverine's murderous son, Daken! Then: The Skrulls have infiltrated Earth, but nobody warned them about Deadpool! The invaders replicate Deadpool's healing factor in a new generation of Super-Skrulls - but why is Deadpool himself leading this brigade against Earth? And when Norman Osborn double-crosses Deadpool, the maniacal merc unleashes a full-on assault against Avengers Tower! Norman must pull out all the stops - and that means deploying his new team of bloodthirsty, black-ops Thunderbolts! COLLECTING: WOLVERINE: ORIGINS 21-25, DEADPOOL (2008) 1-12, THUNDERBOLTS 130-131 and DEADPOOL SAGA

Come on! This is Deadpool! Of course it’s going to be awesome! :D I’ve only seen the movie, which I LOVED, so the comics in this collection make for a great read for me. Now I want to read all Marvel comics. I know that’s an impossible task. There are so many! But maybe some day.

Anyway, the separate storylines are great with lots of Deadpool humor and I love the artwork. I don’t know what else to say other than I will be moving on to Vol 2 now. Thankyouverymuch.

No comments:

Post a Comment