Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Angel: Aftermath

*Book source ~ Library
Author ~ Kelley Armstrong
Illustrators ~ Dave Ross, Stefano Martino
Publisher ~ IDW
Published ~ 29 September 2009
Genre ~ Graphic Novel | Paranormal | Media Tie-In
Pages ~ 132

My Rating ~ 2 bites

From Goodreads:
Springing out of Joss Whedon's Angel: After the Fall story line, novelist Kelley Armstrong (The Summoning) comes aboard to explore the many repercussions following the explosive last issue of Angel: After the Fall. Artist Dave Ross also comes aboard to present the first arc of "Aftermath," wherein we learn who lived, who died, and who will be forever changed from the experience.

Originally published as Angel issues #18-22

First off, I hate the artwork. None of the characters are recognizable and half the time Angel looks like a Hulked-out vampire. Blerg. I like that Gwen, Kate and Connor are in this and I like the additions of Dez and Jamaerah. Not sure what’s up with the Elohim and the Potentates, but I’m looking forward to seeing where this is heading. As long as it’s drawn by someone else. Because I hate when characters are unrecognizable. It’s too frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment