Sunday, July 1, 2012

For the Good of the Clan

For the Good of the Clan
   ~ Miles Archer
Publisher ~ Untreed Reads
Published ~ 28 February 2012

My Rating ~ 5 out of 5


While preparing Ulat’s body for burial, Ledeth, the shaman of his clan, discovers evidence that Ulat was not killed by animal or evil spirit, but by a man. For the good of the clan, he must uncover who did this and justice must be dispensed or the clan will be subject to evil spirits.

This is an excellent short read! Interesting, well-written and compact this is a short story that combines my love of Jean M. Auel’s Earth’s Children series with Forensic Science. It was like it was written just for me. J

*The publisher provided a copy of this book to me for review. Please see disclaimer page.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, great blog! I am a new follower from GoodReads and would love a follow back!
    http://endlessdaysofbooks.blogspot.com/
    Candace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there You may already have seen that July's Books You Loved is now up and open for entries. Here is the link Books You Loved July Edition if you would like to contribute something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Candace! I followed back. :)

    Thanks for the heads up, Carole. I've been so busy I missed it. I'll pick one out and post it. :)

    ReplyDelete