Monday, June 25, 2012

Love by Secrets

Love by Secrets
   ~ Debra Elizabeth
Publisher ~ Debra Elizabeth
Published ~ 19 October 2012

My Rating ~ 3.5 out of 5


Emily Stanton has turned 18 and it’s time to join the ton and begin her husband search. She dances with many men at the Season’s balls, but her heart races around Connor Preston. She’s sure Connor is the one slipping love notes into her reticule, but when her father tells her to marry Ethan Richardson she’s sure her heart is broken. Or is it?

Well-written and fast-flowing with interesting characters, this is a nice short story. Emily is a bit too immature for my tastes, but it all works out in the end. I have to admit I favored Ethan over Connor from the beginning. I’m glad my gut wasn’t wrong.

*The author provided a copy of this book to me for review. Please see disclaimer page.





No comments:

Post a Comment