Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Night Walk

My Kindle Reviews will consist of:
Kindle Lending Library
Kindle Unlimited
Kindle First
Freebies
Book source ~ Kindle Unlimited
18 May 2020
Paranormal | Mystery
114 Pages

My Rating ~ 4 bites

Sam Firecloud hears about an Amber Alert and realizes it’s his young cousin who lives on the Navajo Reservation. He and wife Lacey Fitzpatrick head there to see if they can help. Problem is, Sam is a medium who senses ghosts, so while he hopes he can help find 11-yr-old Nina Gray Hills, he’s really hoping he can’t. Navajo police officer Stoneburner has to turn them away because the FBI has gotten involved. But that doesn’t stop Sam and, on the sly, Stoneburner, from doing all they can in their own way to find Nina before it’s too late.

I’m going to say right here, this book is heart wrenching. It involves a child who is kidnapped and good things do not happen to her. So this is your trigger warning. Do not proceed if this type of story isn’t something you can stomach. If you’re still with me then I can only say, have a hankie ready. Also, there’s some serious shit happening there at the end and I won’t say what, but woo doggie! I was on the edge of my seat! A tough read, but one I’m glad I did. Now I just need to read the next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment