Sunday, December 23, 2018

AVR Weekly News ~ 273rd Edition

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by 
Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer. 
~ Recap the past week ~ 
~ Show what's upcoming ~ 
~ Share news ~ 
~ Display book hauls ~

<<< Flip Back

  • Sunday ~ Meme ~ AVR Weekly News ~ 272nd Edition
  • Monday ~ Review ~ Colonies Lost by Ian J. Malone
  • Wednesday ~ Review ~ Hark! The Herald Angels Scream anthology
  • Friday ~ Review ~ A Christmas to Remember anthology

Page Forward >>>

  • Tuesday ~ Merry Christmas!
  • Thursday ~ Kindle Review ~ Deadly Visions by Aubrey Harper
  • Saturday ~ Review ~ Tangled Lights and Silent Nights an anthology
  • Sunday ~ MemeAVR Weekly News ~ 274th Edition

--- AVR News Update ---
Hello and Happy Sunday!


On the Home Front: It's been a busy week and it will continue to be busy. I'm so ready for this year to be over. I'm hoping I can relax by this time next week. We'll see.

Touching Nature: Most of the snow piles are gone. There are a few of the really large ones still lingering, but the rest is history. It has rained. And rained. And rained some more. We really do not need any moisture in any form for awhile. Thankyouverymuch.

Book News: I've completed 119 books so far and I'm nearly done with another. I should finish out the year at 120 unless I free up some reading time before the big ball drops.

Don't Touch That Dial!: Cruising right along with NCIS without Tony. It doesn't suck yet.

At the Flicks: Not yet. We want to see Mortal Engines.

Cyberspace Playground: None

Randomness: 
Carol's Nuggets of Wisdom: I need more tea. And chocolate. Ok, that's not a nugget of wisdom. Just, like, a warning. You've been warned.

That's it for me. AVR News Update signing off. May all your books enthrall you.
∞ Shelf Additions ∞
From the library
Nope


Freebies
Free at time of drafting.
Gaze twice, click once.



4 comments:

  1. That random had me in stitches! I'm so totally going to try it in the next couple of days!
    Have a good Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That random quote is genius! I'll have to try it when it's not Christmas and see what happens. LOL I hope you get to relax and have a wonderful Christmas:)

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully you are well relaxed in a week. 😊 This time of year can be hectic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you do get some time to yourself. Take care to relax and even read a bit. Happy Holidays! Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete